I spoke to Stanley Leong and Andrea Heng of CNA 938 Money Mind on 5 September 2022 about my book, Fostering Culturally Diverse Leadership in Organisations and its relevance in Singapore. We discussed:
- Why did I write the book?
- Are Asian employees still labelled as quiet, passive, and non-confrontational. What are the implications?
- Cultural differences between Australia and Asia.
- How can we change these stereotypes?
- Challenges that culturally diverse leaders face in the workplace in Singapore.